East London And Havering's Favourite Residential Locksmiths
Have you been locked out of your home with no spare keys or your keys are stuck in the lock? A residential locksmiths will be able to help you by unlocking the door using non-destructive methods without damaging either the door or the lock. If your keys are inside your house, then an Around The Clock Locks residential locksmith services can help.
Locked Out Of Your Home?
When you are locked out of your home, your residential locksmith may be able to pick the lock open in a secure way without breaking the lock if the lock you have is of a standard type. However, if your home is fitted with high security cylinders then this may not be possible. Our highly experienced locksmith will then work out the best way of bypassing the lock to get you in as quickly as possible.
A residential locksmith may be able to help in the following situations:
- If you have been locked out without a key.
- You have been locked out with the key left inside the door.
- Your key is stuck inside the lock and the door will not open.
- If the key is snapped inside the lock.
What Type Of Locks Can A Residential Locksmith Open?
There are several different types of locks that a residential locksmith will be able to open. These include:
- Locks that are fitted to uPVC doors or composite doors.
- Locks that are fitted to wooden doors.
- Night latches.
- Mortice locks – Both three and five levers.
- Euro cylinder locks which include anti-snap locks.
What Should You Do If You Have Been Locked Out Without A Key?
If you have been locked out in the early hours of the morning, or late at night, then you will need the assistance of an emergency residential locksmith. Get in touch immediately if you need our help.
What To Do If Your Lock Is Broken?
Your door lock will need to meet BS3621 to meet insurance requirements. Our skilled locksmith will be able to advise you on the best locks to get and how to satisfy you home insurance provider.